users@glassfish.java.net

Locale switching problem

From: ECLIPSE + CVS <anishpisaac_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 06:15:27 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I have one application in struts and it is capable for switching between
multiple languages(Arabic and English)and now i am planning to use glassfish
as my servlet container instead of tomcat 6.x . But in glassfish i have one
problem while switching between english and arabic . The page is showing
some junk data instead of showing arabic characters while i am switching my
page from english to arabic. The same code is working fine with tomcat
server.

In my struts applicaton i have one utf-8 encoded file for arabic and it is
taking the arabic strings from this paroperty file while switching to
arabic.

Is any thing i need to configure from my glassfish server for getting this
characters correclty ?....Please help me it is very urgent ..

Please see a small snap of my jsp page and i have already specified the
character set and content type.. Is any thing more required in jsp page for
reading this kind of characters?.....

Please correct me if i am wrong in anything ................

<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-tiles.tld" prefix="tiles"%>
        <HEAD>
                <link rel="shortcut icon" href="images/dcrms.ico">
                <LINK REL=StyleSheet HREF="css/MainLayout.css" TYPE="text/css">

Thanks in advance,

Crazy Worker