users@glassfish.java.net

Re: problem Migrating from Tomcat to GlassFish

From: Alexis Moussine-Pouchkine <alexis.mp_at_sun.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 14:51:44 +0100

Ooops, sorry, I hit the "sent" button too fast...

First, JMS is a very good reason to move to GlassFish as many people
find OpenMQ to an excellent JMS implementation.
Second, when you say "no error", do you mean in NetBeans or in the
GlassFish log (domains/domain1/logs.server.log)?
Also, how do you "I call the pages" ? Simply type in the URL?
Note that it shouldn't necessarily be "webappName" but rather the
webcontext specified in sun-web.xml.
It can default to the application name if you don't specify it
otherwise.

-Alexis