users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to install load balancer using apache web server?

From: Pankaj Jairath <Pankaj.Jairath_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 14:35:05 +0530

Hello,

Could you enumerate the details you referred to. Also which version of
Apache you intend to install ?.
If it is Apache 2.2 the following details it well -
http://blogs.sun.com/kshitiz/entry/load_balancer_plugin_in_glassfish,
for Apache 2.0.47 or above you should refer to
http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/819-3679/abdhg?a=view.

Note GlassFish installer does not support installation of load balancer,
which is made available with enterprise edition (Sun Java System
Application Server 9.1 / 9.1.1 (to be released). GlassFish user needs to
follow the manual procedure outlined in the respective documents. Apache
2.0 works with GlassFish v2 (Sun Java System Application Server 9.1) and
Apache 2.2 with GlassFish v2.1 (Sun Glassfish Enterprise Server 2.1).

regards
Pankaj