users@glassfish.java.net

Re: problem with running ejb client

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 04:53:52 PST

ok i fixed this with creating 2 new or listeners:
test1 on port 1072
test2 on port 1073

and added this command:
-Dcom.sun.appserv.iiop.endpoints=88.156.76.187:1072,88.156.76.187:1073

Now i have strange issue. My ejb is deployed on server instance and instance1 instance2 in cluster.
1. When server instance and cluster instance are on everything is OK i can see the result.
2. When server istance is off but cluster is on i still can see result.
but
3. When server instance is on but cluster is off i get errors like this:
javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: SimpleBeanJNDI not found

Question1: When I set endpoints and they are not working is it normal program gonna crash? Server instance still could service the request.

Question2: My instance2 in cluster doesnt want to start. Somehow it took 1072 port from orb listener (test2) and its same port like in test1 orb listener. How to change that?
[Message sent by forum member 'freeq1986' (freeq1986)]