users@glassfish.java.net

Re: problem with running ejb client

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 07:24:08 PST

OK, so my guess wasn't very good :-)

I don't know the answer, but since it works under Eclipse there should be a way of working it out:
* Modify your program to print out all system properties at startup.
* Run it under Eclipse.
* Look at the properties that Eclipse is setting - with luck that will tell you what is needed.

If the problem [b]is[/b] actually jar files, this won't help, but like I said, your original error message does not indicate a CLASSPATH/jar error.

You can print all system properties by iterating over System.getProperties().

It also not clear (to me) if your are running it in the console on the same machine as when you run it under Eclipse. If not, do that to eliminate another point of difference.
[Message sent by forum member 'matterbury' (matterbury)]