users@glassfish.java.net

Re: how do I avoid a connection pool filling up?

From: Dick Davies <rasputnik_at_hellooperator.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 07:25:58 +0000

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 4:08 PM, Steve Essery <Steve.Essery_at_sun.com> wrote:

> Most of it should be in the asadmin monitor --help command.

Thanks. If it's not historical, that's OK, I can write something to
hook into net-snmp
on the box maybe, then poll it from our Cacti system and graph it there.

I'll have a poke around when I get to work; been meaning to play with
it out anyway, this is a good excuse.

>>From the one pager for JDBC posted recently the intention would seem to be to make
> table-based validation the default for all pools in V3

I was just about to read that, thanks :)