users@glassfish.java.net

Re: App Server 8.2 + Local transaction already has 1 non-XA Resource: + Sy

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 19:23:03 PST

Hi marina,
thanks for the reply. could you please let me know on how i should go about creating an XA resource. I tried the following:

Changed my resource type for one of the data sources to be XADataSource and its corresponding class. Updated the application code to retrieve a XA connection and try to use it. upon trying to execute, I got an exception saying that XA is not currently supported in my server or the license needs to be updated. Any idea what i would need to do for this?
[Message sent by forum member 'aquatum' (aquatum)]