users@glassfish.java.net

Re: asadmin start-node-agent timesout after 15 mins

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 11:59:11 PST

Hi all,

Has anyone figured this issue out? I'm having the same issue.

I'm using Glassfish 2UR2 in a 2 Server cluster.

Machine 1 has the DAS and it is on, additionally node-agent1 is also running on this server.

I have Machine 2 which I have installed Glassfish 2UR2 and have created the agent but the agent will not start. Looking at the log I get the same error as lunobili.

I'm using RHEL 5 for my OS 32 bit. Java version 6. I know that Machine 2 can see Machine one because it can ping it, the agent appeared on the web console on Machine 1 (just with a status off), and additionally I can telnet using port 8686. I have SELinux disabled as well as the Firewall.

Any ideas?

Thanks a great deal.

Victor.
[Message sent by forum member 'vicjalan' (vicjalan)]