users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Performance T1000 vs Intel

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 05:04:43 PST

I read this literally "On a CMT machine like the SunFire T5220 server, ..." so I did not think of configuring it for the T1000. I'll try it.

Also according to the blog 1 acceptor per 1-4 CPUs/"cores" this is true. I put 2 acceptor threads and I saw drastic reduction in performance. The worker threads are at 6. Again as per the article 1 per CPU. I have the 6 core 1Ghz T1000.

The other thing I will investigate is trying to find a biger client machine or use several ones.
[Message sent by forum member 'infectedrhythms' (infectedrhythms)]