users@glassfish.java.net

Using ACC from Ohter EE-Container(JBoss,WebSphere,WebLogic,,,)

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 02:48:25 PST

Hi, everyone. I'm developing some GlassFish-based application with api of EJB type.

About this app, it provides no Web-tier/UI-tier/User-tier . only provides API for
other user-side applications based on other EE-Contaier (JBoss/WebSphere/WebLogic).
We provides this app as a component , because this is some kind of trading engine
and may be used from other product that is developed separately by other company.
Like web service , it has no-servlet, no-jsp, no-jsf API , because of performance and
 LoadBalancing and FailOver capability. So, our team had chosen EJB type api.

After some researches, I found the ACC (application client container) is needed for
 LoadBalance and FailOver. But no description for using ACC as an api for other
application. So my question is like this.

  How to call GlassFish EJB with ACC from JBoss base servlet or ejb.
[Message sent by forum member 'gozilla3st' (gozilla3st)]