users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Memory Leak on 9.1_02?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 11:31:33 PST

So 581 out of 601 threads are blocked, mostly with a message like this--
Thread "http38183-Processor117" thread-id 7,020 thread-stateBLOCKEDWaiting on lock: org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper_at_6bca60

I don't know what that implies though...

I still have an Sun App Server 7 running with java version "1.4.2_08" for this application (We are trying to migrate everyone to App Server 9 but we are running into this problem). The developer would like to do a thread dump "generate-jvm-report" on App Server 7 but it doesn't appear to be an option. Is there a way to get a thread dump on App Server 7?
[Message sent by forum member 'jfaldmo' (jfaldmo)]