users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish with JSF-Support "ConfigurationException"

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2009 07:39:06 PST

Hey!
I'm new to EJB3 and Glassfish-appserver and I have a strange problem...
My EE-Application (packaged to an ear) contains 2 modules, 1 userlibrary and 1 web-application (war-file). The webapplication uses JSF (version 1.2) with richfaces-component. I used the JSF-Implementation ([i]Mojarra 1.2_09 binary bundle[/i]) from "[i]javaserverfaces.dev.java.net[/i]" (separate library, not the glassfish-implementation) and the following error occurs on startup (when ear is deploying):
"[i]com.sun.faces.config.ConfigurationException: CONFIGURATION FAILED! This parser does not support specification "null" version "null"[/i]"

The problem did not occur when I deploy the webapplication separately in glassfish as webapp (means: not inside the ear). So whats wrong? I need to include the webapp in the ear...

I made the project with Eclipse (Ganymede). Project Facelets for JSF are assigned not to use the JSF-Implementation from glassfish-appserver. If I am using the glassfish provided jsf-implementation the same error occurs.

Thanks for your help :)
[Message sent by forum member 'timkaufner' (timkaufner)]