users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Oracle DB and GlassFish (anyone have it working?)

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 20:58:46 PST

There referenced issue states to add:
<jvm-options>-Dcom.sun.enterprise.server.ss.ASQuickStartup=false</jvm-options>

to domain.xml for the same type monitor issue. Did that and the build with NB ran just fine with Oracle DataSources; I didn't have any issue with startup though. According to that issue, build 49 should have the fix which caused this to be needed. I'm going to try build 49 and see if it works though as it definitely is a quicker startup with that turned on (true) instead of off (false).
[Message sent by forum member 'wadechandler' (wadechandler)]