users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EntityManager Lookup via jndi

From: Mitesh Meswani <Mitesh.Meswani_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 15:02:57 -0800

I was referring to following from OP
/

We have multiple databases ( databases can be added/deleted). At run time depending on the user logged in, we have to decide to which database an entity should be persisted .
So, we can not use annotations as it needs changing of the code whenever a database is added/deleted along with the persistence.xml.
/

It is not possible to achieve above.