users@glassfish.java.net

strange deployment error

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 11:54:16 PST

Deploying application in domain failed; Deployment Error -- Could not resolve a persistence unit corresponding to the persistence-context-ref-name [org...(package-name-omitted)..NetworkManager/em] in the scope of the module called [D:\Java\project workspace\ProjectMayhemWeb\build\web]. Please verify your application.

I get this on deployment on glassfish... its strange cos it started to appear since I have added a few classes/jsps... nothing has been altered...

Whats going on ?
[Message sent by forum member 'sandstorm_sh' (sandstorm_sh)]