users@glassfish.java.net

How to show full stacktrace in glassfish?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 09:22:46 PST

I am getting a PersistenceException when invoking

em.persist(object);

and the following stacktrace is only shown when I catch the exception and I print the stacktrace.

javax.persistence.TransactionRequiredException
        at com.sun.enterprise.util.EntityManagerWrapper.doTxRequiredCheck(EntityManagerWrapper.java:236)
        at com.sun.enterprise.util.EntityManagerWrapper.doTransactionScopedTxCheck(EntityManagerWrapper.java:200)
        at com.sun.enterprise.util.EntityManagerWrapper.persist(EntityManagerWrapper.java:426)

How do I automatically enable the stacktrace to be printed to the server log automatically?

I am using Spring + JSF + JPA/Hibernate
[Message sent by forum member 'vlazyguy' (vlazyguy)]