users@glassfish.java.net

Want to change xsd attribute from minOccurs=0 to minOccurs=1

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 05:15:58 PST

Hello,
I created, built and deployed a servlet based web service to the Glassfish application server. I used the Netbeans (CAPS) IDE to create the service. I viewed the wsdl and xsd from the Glassfish admin console. The xsd showed the minOccurs=0 attribute for each of the web service's method String parameters. I want minOccurs=1 (the default). I already have my web service implemented. Should I correct the xsd and then start over again by creating the service from the wsdl and xsd, or is there a faster way to correct these attributes?

Thanks for any help you may give.
[Message sent by forum member 'pdecker' (pdecker)]