users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to share file resources on glassfish servers and its deployed apps?

From: Paul Sterk <Paul.Sterk_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 09:57:18 -0800

Hi,

Have you looked at the examples in https://glassfish-samples.dev.java.net/?

Paul

On 1/15/2009 2:49 PM, glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> First I want to warn that I am new to JEE api's and concepts and all.
I am currently trying to build a sample web service to pass files to a
client application. My question is what is the standard way to set up/map
a folder or files as resource.
Is this possible? I thought it would be similar to setting up a database
resource in glassfish. An answer, suggestion/link or kick in the right
direction would be appreciated. Thanks all.