users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Table name is taking as entity bean name not the table name.

From: Rajeshkanna.r <rajeshkanna.ravinarayanan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 05:01:13 -0800 (PST)

I do have similar problem where ejbname used for querying instead of Table
name

example ACTIVEUSERSENTITYBEAN is my ejb name and my table name is ACTUSERS

but at the runtime Glassfish-2 is considering ACTIVEUSERSENTITYBEAN as a
Table name for Querying

like
  insert into "ACTIVEUSERSENTITYBEAN"("ID", "DATE", "STATUS") values ( ?,
?, ?).

any help is much appreciated