users@glassfish.java.net

severe performance degradation: Glassfish2.1 and bundled TopLink Essentials

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 13:15:52 PST

Hi,

my problem: We have a program that runs outside of the GF and remotely calls an EJB in GlassFish. The query to the bean returns about 27000 entity beans. The data base is on localhost. The call to retrieve all entities took about 30 seconds on the "old" GFv2ur2 and takes about five minutes now.

I haven't narrowed down the problem yet but the only thing that was exchanged is the GlassFish with the TLE.
Does anybody have a clue about what's going on here?

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Chris
[Message sent by forum member 'chrjohn' (chrjohn)]