users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Consume jms messages from JBossMQ

From: Juraj Kazda <jkazda_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 19:10:25 +0100

Hi,

I was recently trying to develop simple enterpise application to demonstrate
connectivity to WebSphere MQ and I'm getting the same exception. Interesting
is that we both see this exception while trying to work against messaging
product. However, I think it is more connected to some bug in EA deployment.
When I tried to "Undeploy and Deploy" with log level set to FINE for
classloader, I can see in log file it is looking for EJBs in
<project_dir>/dist/gfdeploy/<ea_name>-ejb_jar,
<project_dir>/dist/gfdeploy/<ea_name>-ejb.jar and
<project_dir>/dist/gfdeploy. But there is no such jar like the second entry
(<project_dir>/dist/gfdeploy/<ea_name>-ejb.jar). I have such jar in
<project_dir>/build/gfdeploy/<ea_name>-ejb.jar directory. So I guess it is
just a typo in some of ant scripts.

Right now, it is enough for me that this exception has no impact on
functionality and everything goes well - my EA is deployed successfully and
it is behaving correctly.

With regards,
Juraj