users@glassfish.java.net

RUNNIG APPLICATION FROM WebApplication.war gives null java.lang.NullPointerException

From: rrugemalira <mambo-ruge_at_usa.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 08:16:43 -0800 (PST)

My application runs smoothly in the NetBeans IDE 6.5 but there is an error
when I try to run the application from the deployed WebApplication.war
file.
My server is GlassFish V2
Here is the ERROR:
WebModule[..]null java.lang.NullPointerException at
com.sun.faces.renderkit.RenderKitImpl.createResponseWriter(RenderKitImpl.java
169) at
com.icesoft.faces.renderkit.D2DRenderKit.createResponseWriter(D2DRenderKit.java:82)

I'm seeking direction on how to resolve this error.

Thanks in advance for your prompt reply.