users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Dependency injection does not work

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 05:47:15 PST

Since few days I got some JNDI error calling the remote interface of an EJB.
I lastly embedded the external java bean in the ear and I used local interfaces only.

Then I saw that some other local interface calls failed when before they where working !!!

I used to call the EJB from inside some JSP tag and today I had to use an explicit JNDI call in order to avoid the ejb variable value equals to null!!!

What could stop the EJB injection from working propertly ?

Paolo
[Message sent by forum member 'paoloproni' (paoloproni)]