users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish on Windows Server 2008

From: Ryan de Laplante <ryan_at_ijws.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 19:52:10 -0500

There is nothing out of the ordinary in server.log that I am aware of.
The NP Pool column in Task Manager for java.exe is fairly stable most of
the time, but once whatever happens, it takes minutes or possibly a
couple of hours for it to take down the system. Since December I
haven't been able to do diagnostics while it is in this state because
the OS is completely crashed. We have to cut the power to reboot it.

Ryan