users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Announcing GlassFish v2.1 Final!

From: Alex Sherwin <alex.sherwin_at_acadiasoft.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 14:49:01 -0500

Great new, been waiting!

I have a question though, you say MQ version 4.1.1, but "imqcmd.exe -v"
in glassfish v2.1 final shows:

com.sun.messaging.jmq Version Information
        Product Compatibility Version: 4.3
        Protocol Version: 4.3
        Target JMS API Version: 1.1

I've also read elsewhere that glassfish v2.1 would use OpenMQ 4.3.

Was this just a typo?