users@glassfish.java.net

GlassFish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 19:33:37 PST

I have been working on GlassFish on a couple of days. I find it hard to configure SSL.
I'm kinda new here. I run GlassFish from NetBeans 6.5.

Below is the configurations I have done from the Admin Console (http://localhost:4848).

For http-listener-2, at the SSL tab, I enabled Client Authentication then Certificate
nickname as s1as then I enabled checkbox for SS3.

But the following is what i get in my NetBeans and I could not run
https://localhost:8181.

INFO: Created HTTP listener http-listener-2 on port 14492
WARNING: pewebcontainer.unrecognized_cipher
WARNING: pewebcontainer.unrecognized_cipher
WARNING: pewebcontainer.unrecognized_cipher
WARNING: pewebcontainer.unrecognized_cipher
WARNING: pewebcontainer.all_ciphers_disabled

Hope someone can help me on this.

Thank you
[Message sent by forum member 'rohit74' (rohit74)]