users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Move from testing to production server in BPEL project.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 01:40:25 PST

I upgraded the sun-http-binding compononet and then I got this error when trying to add the configuration:

I18n TBD Save Failed
com.sun.esb.management.common.ManagementRemoteException: applicationConfigurationCompositeIntegrityCheckFAILEDERRORJBIMA1832"httpUrlLocation" is a required application configuration parameter for component sun-http-binding, this field is either null or not defined in configuration Test.httpUrlLocationsun-http-bindingTesten_US
[Message sent by forum member 'tolvantolvan' (tolvantolvan)]