users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Hosting multiple instances using different databases

From: Narayana Rallabandi <Narayana.Rallabandi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 15:41:11 +0530

Hi,

Is the RAR deployed seperately and the EJB-JARs seperate ? I guess the
RAR must be used to talk to the database.
If that is the case each of the EJB-JAR, can use different data base.

All you need to do is to configure different Connector Resources
resources based on the RAR file each for a database and use them in the
EJBs.

Thanks,
Narayanaa