users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Can Not Connect to MySQL Connection Pool

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 08:08:59 PST

Hello Narayanaa,

Unfortunately your Suggestion did Not work, here a little thing to notice, If I try invoking the Connection Pool with the JNDI name I provided for the JDBC Resource, the application appears to be able to find it successfully, because It throws the

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sun/jms/spi/xa/JMSXAConnectionFactory

However If I try it in the way you suggested, calling it like this... jms/<JNDI_NAME>; I get the following Exception:

Exception in thread "main" javax.naming.NameNotFoundException

In conclusion my JNDI is OK, and Instead the class detailed in the NoClassDefFoundError is missing. I wish there was a Tutorial that details how to do this correctly.

Narayanaa thanks anyways, I hope Somebody could still help me out.

Sincerely,

Jose
[Message sent by forum member 'josebce' (josebce)]