users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish Clustering Setup

From: Alexis Moussine-Pouchkine <alexis.mp_at_sun.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 17:06:37 +0100

have you tried with the sample projects shipping with GlassFish and
located in samples/quickstart/clusterjsp/ and associated docs/
index.html file?
you should probably first setup the cluster (here's a recent
screencast btw: http://tinyurl.com/573spj) and later look into the
load-balancing part.

-Alexis