users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish3 + EclipseLink = major performance drop

From: Mitesh Meswani <Mitesh.Meswani_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 12:33:33 -0800

I assume that other components (like hardware configuration, network
traffic, database server) of the system are equivalent and that you are
using the same version of EclipseLink for your two experiments. If that
is the case, the regression in performance for v3 can be anywhere in the
stack from the web tier to jdbc pooling. Could you please post some
profiling data that helps narrow it down