users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Using JSS/NSS from inside glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 08:53:29 PST

The requirement does not come from me, but I believe the NSS cryptostore offers better PKCS11 and hardware acceleration support, though i'm not entirely sure.

> According to my understanding, one cannot initialized a different NSS database within the same jvm.
Yes, this is my understanding as well. Since the web container is using JSS/NSS already since it is in EE mode, I want to just use it for SSL operations -- but I do not know how to do this.
[Message sent by forum member 'suggarglider' (suggarglider)]