users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Loading Classes in at Runtime - NoClassDefFound

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 08:29:03 PST

Thanks a lot for your reponse! :-)

I understand what you mean in your reply, it makes sense, but I'm just having trouble integrating your suggestion into my code...

In my custom ClassLoader, I make use of the method [i]defineClass(String, byte[], int, int)[/i] to load in my classes. I had to do this because it has protected access so I could only call it from within a subclass. However, I don't know how to call the application classloader's version of "defineClass()", because it has protected access... I don't think I have any alternative than using this defineClass() method either.

Will I still be able to use my custom classloader for this?

Thanks again
[Message sent by forum member 'calmdownmonkey' (calmdownmonkey)]