users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GF to GF straight EJB invocation over IIOP fails on security

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 07:19:13 PST

right now they are standalone instances,
I am assuming there are addressing options in a cluster configuration that might help?
I need to check with the deployment architects to see if clustering is an option.
It would be highly preferrable to figure out how to make it work with independant instances.

with weblogic you can set trust between servers/clusters that allows for this type of access, any similar capabilities in GF?
[Message sent by forum member 'amalyc' (amalyc)]