users@glassfish.java.net

UnExpected error occured while creating ejb container

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 06:29:25 PST

Everytime I deploy using NetBeans I get the following errors

EJB5090: Exception in creating EJB container [java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.test.TimerBeanBean]
appId=Revolution-ejb moduleName=D__Source_Revolution-ejb_build_jar ejbName=TimerBeanBean
LDR5004: UnExpected error occured while creating ejb container
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.test.TimerBeanBean

My class used to be named TimerBeanBean but I've since changed it. I can not figure out where the old name is still being referenced. I've done an OS file search but still can't find the reference.

Any ideas? Is it on the server somewhere?
[Message sent by forum member 'preston001' (preston001)]