users@glassfish.java.net

Deploying application to only several instances in the cluster

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 08:04:07 PST

Hello,

I have an Ejb application that uses JNDI to retrieve the connection factory to my resource adapter application, in a clustered environment.

I want the Ejb application to be deployed to all instances in the cluster, but the resource adapter to be deployed to only one or two instances in the cluster.

In addition, I want that the resource adapter application will be available to all Ejb instances in the cluster.

Can that be done?

Thanks,

Edo.
[Message sent by forum member 'e3133d3' (e3133d3)]