users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EJB testing

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 14:07:21 PST

Thanks Ryan!

Actually all you mentioned are technologies and I read about all of them some information. I looked on Glassfish v3, OpenEJB and so on... But there are to many ways to do different application testings :) And more over I wanted to read information from the side of test "organizing". For example, I want to build integration test. Should I create a kind of client? Should I deploy it to App server or not? How can maven or ant help me to automate this process? And so on...

There are many answers on all these question and it would be great to understand what to do without experimenting on myself :)

\Dimitri
[Message sent by forum member 'lik0n' (lik0n)]