users@glassfish.java.net

Database Error: Unable to connect to the database:The MySQL adapter "mysql" is not available.

From: Néstor <rotsen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 22:59:27 -0800

I was sucessful at getting glassfish and JavaBridge running but now I am
trying to run Joomlawith glassfish using the example in
http://www2.sebastiendionne.ca:8282/glassfish/joomla-on-glassfish.html

When I try to access http://127.0.0.1:8080/JavaBridge2/joomla/ I get the
error:
Database Error: Unable to connect to the database:The MySQL adapter "mysql"
is not available.

I even create a JDBC COnnection and a JDBC resource as describe in this
page:
http://blog.linkedin.com/2008/08/19/jdbc-connection-pooling-for-rails-on-glassfish/

After searching the net, most people with this problem is because they are
not able to access
mysql with php and ISS but my joomla/php/apache has not problem accessing
mysql.

ANt ideas on how do I make glassfish talk to mysql.?

Thanks,

Nestor :-)