users@glassfish.java.net

JBI+glassfish Linux - problem with sun-http-binding

From: dawg <zohar.etzioni_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 06:27:42 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I just installed glassfish open esb on ubuntu and there's a strange thing
that happens when I try to deploy a workflow. The glassfish server is
listening on port 18181, and when I deploy the workflow I get the following
message:

* Component: sun-http-binding
      ERROR: (SOAPBC_START_1) HTTPBC-E00205: Start failed.
java.lang.Exception: LifecycleException: PWC3985: Protocol handler
initialization failed: java.net.BindException: Address already in use: 18181

Any idea?

Cheers!