users@glassfish.java.net

[Portlet Driver] how to add users

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 09:25:34 PST

Not sure what forum to post Portlet questions so assuming GlassFish works...
I am using GlassFish 2ur2 and portlet driver 2.0.

I was getting the same view, in two different browsers using the same portlet. I assume this is due to the fact that I did not sign in and it is technically the same user.

I was searching and can not find out how to add new users to the portlet driver. I have added two new users to the file realm on glassfish but they are not valid as portlet users.

Thanks,
Mike
[Message sent by forum member 'giantfan' (giantfan)]