users@glassfish.java.net

Integrating with Mantaray JMS

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 12:48:59 PST

I'm a fairly exprienced Java programmer, but I don't have a lot of exprience with Glassfish and am having difficulties getting my head around what I need to do to get an external JMS provider (Mantaray) hooked in correctly with Glassfish. I've seen one tutorial about it online, but it was more for a load balanced clustered architecture and way more then I need.

I'm looking for a simple set of steps to allow Mantaray to listen to topics provided from a Mantaray JMS provider. I appreciate the help if anyone has done this, or can at least point me in the right direction.
[Message sent by forum member 'jwprox' (jwprox)]