users@glassfish.java.net

Problem with setting logging options

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 21:03:48 PST

I'm running an app on SJAS 8.2 and it is generating tons of logs. I want to turn them off.
I changed the settings in the console to set org.hibernate to WARNING but I still get the following (and many more):

[#|2008-12-10T17:46:03.484+1300|INFO|sun-appserver-pe8.2|org.hibernate.cfg.Environment|_ThreadID=12;|Hibernate 3.2.5|#]

Hibernate generates a lot of INFO logs at startup but my app generates more while running.

I'm making changes to "Additional Module Log Level Properties" but I'm wondering if I need to change something in the section above, ie Admin, Classloader,... They are all set to INFO. If so, which ones to change?

My logging is all through slf4j. I have the following in my classpath:
jcl-over-slf4j
sl4j-api
slf4j-jdk14

Thanks for your help
[Message sent by forum member 'mrkimi' (mrkimi)]