users@glassfish.java.net

Re: jdbc connection pool - destroying resource error , writing to socket error

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 12:48:02 PST

Thank you so much for responding; I'm new to using Glassfish
The "module-log-level" helped.
The database timeout for the idle connections has been changed to "never" and I'm not seeing the destroy errors now.

I still have a problem with my pool connection availablity consistency. I tested with 2 threads; each received near 500 responses then the pool became unavailable.
I hava attached a log file with the one error I can see.

database settings:
max servers = 32
available = 1
initial = 2
server idle timeout =40 minutes
connection idle timeout = 0

glassfish pool settings:
resource type = javax.sql.DataSource
initial/min pool = 2 connections
max pool = 10 connections
pool resize = 1 connection
idle timeout = 5 minutes
validation method = auto-commit
wrap JDBC objects = enabled
leak timeout = 5 seconds
leak = reclaim enabled

Any ideas for me?
[Message sent by forum member 'milliemc' (milliemc)]