users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EJB3 Remote Referece Thread Safe?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 04:15:53 PST

Hi remonvv, I agree with you, this issue should be marked as VERY IMPORTANT, but the problem is that "we", the weird developers that use swing clients to JavaEE facades, are "alone in the dark", because "they" just consider that web clients should be used forever, so the CORBA between our clients and the EJB container will be buried well deep.
I'm so sad and I'm really down, because I bet for Glassfish, but this issue is one year long, and we can wait no longer, so we're almost sure moving to other application server; we started this week to migrate and test jboss, we'll see.
[Message sent by forum member 'abelmj' (abelmj)]