users@glassfish.java.net

Setting a Certificate Revocation List

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 03:09:23 PST

Using Mutual certificates Security with Metro 1.4, my own root-ca is the only trusted certificate. All certificates I singed are trusted. When I revoke a certificate a can create a Certificate Revocation List to store those revoked certificates.

But I cannot specify this list in glassfish. I can but on revocationEnabled for the ValidatorConfiguration, but nowhere I can find what is going to happen if it is put on.

Basic question how to enable the use of revocation list when using WS-Security with Mutual Certificates.
[Message sent by forum member 'jcstover' (jcstover)]