users@glassfish.java.net

How to mange Virtual Servers and listener??

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 06:32:14 PST

Hello for everyone......and thanxs before all...

I got a question about virtual servers, my problem is that I've to redirect a direction on my jsp application, for instance : one of the pages of this application goes to a www.myweb.com but I wanna it to go to other direction for example www.gogo.com, I remember that in Apache I just configure vhost's to redirect the directions, however, I new in glassfish and I don't got any idea for configuring it, I expect u can help me as soon as possible...danke...

Frank
[Message sent by forum member 'frankroger' (frankroger)]