users@glassfish.java.net

Re.. WEB0129 - Invalid Session Management Configuration Error

From: Keyurb Shah <keyurb.shah_at_tcs.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 11:22:52 +0530

Hi..

Please find attached web.xml file for my application.

I deployed my application from asadmin console. The following is the
command used to deploy the application.

deploy --echo=true --contextroot=IFMS --upload=false
--availabilityenabled=true --target=cluster1 /apps/161008/IFMS.war

Thanks & Regards
Keyur Shah
Tata Consultancy Services
InfoTower I., Infocity,
Airport Road
Gandhinagar - 382009,Gujarat
India
Mailto: keyurb.shah_at_tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com
Experience certainty. IT Services
                        Business Solutions
                        Outsourcing

Jan Luehe <Jan.Luehe_at_Sun.COM>
Sent by: Jan.Luehe_at_Sun.COM
12/02/2008 09:33 PM
Please respond to
users_at_glassfish.dev.java.net

users_at_glassfish.dev.java.net
cc

Subject
Re: WEB0129 - Invalid Session Management Configuration Error