users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Deploy ear in Glassfish

From: Felipe Gaúcho <fgaucho_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 13:51:31 +0100

The shared library you can copy to: AS_HOME\domains\domain1\lib\ext

"JDBC connection" you mean a DataSource ? If yes, you can configure a
DataSource in the admin console..

There are several references in the web, including this one:
http://www.albeesonline.com/blog/2008/08/06/creating-and-configuring-a-mysql-datasource-in-glassfish-application-server/