users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Deploy ear in Glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 03:11:58 PST

> Hi Experts,
>
> Im new to Glassfish. I would like to deploy an ear
> file in Glassfish. I have deployed this ear in the
> WAS and now I need to migrate to Glassfish.
>
> I require help on how to install the Shared Library,
> JDBC connection and how to deploy the ear file in the
> Glassfish.
>
> Appriciate your help in advance.
>
> Regards,
> Nacha

Hi,

Thank you for the response.

I could able to deploy the ear via the admin console. My question here is the steps to deploy the ear via admin console. I want to know where we are binding the JDBC connection and the shared library to the application.

Thanks,
Nacha
[Message sent by forum member 'nachaps' (nachaps)]