users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Installed Sun App Server 9.1 update1 but new domains are Platform Edition 8

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 06:44:21 PST

Hello Alexis,

Thank you very much for the solution.
I tried and It worked for me.

I have one more query, however it is not related to the current subject of this post:

I am trying to create a node agent using "create-node-agent" command as:

asadmin create-node-agent --host DAShostname --port DASport --user DASadminuser agentname

But it fails with following error !!!CLI001 Invalid Command, create-node-agent. Use "asadmin help" for a list of valid commands!!!

I cheked "asadmin help" and found the "create-node-agent" is not in the list. I also added cluster support for my domain[domain1] using "add Cluster Suuport" button of "Application Server" but still I am getting the same error "Invalid Command".

Any idea if I am missing something?

Thanks,
Qumar
[Message sent by forum member 'qumar_samba' (qumar_samba)]